I never realized four weeks back that you really are going to go away in a matter of weeks, when I posted on Steve Jobs lessons https://ireach.wordpress.com/2011/09/22/steve-jobs-lessons/
When one of my close family member faced the big C disease a decade back, I have witnessed the challenges she went through https://ireach.wordpress.com/2009/09/13/what-is-right/ sure would have fought the big C so much, but at times, it is too much to handle!!
You lived your life well and achieved well!!…………..One of the most admiring comment which i read about you was “Steve did not mind being a pain in the neck to people till he gets want he wants them to do to achieve what he wanted to!!” It is one of the toughest traits to have!
With heavy heart, I say…………..RIP, Steve Jobs!!
Here is another leader – one who created value and made many of us feel “AHA”…………I truly believe that it is a great story to tell your grandkids that “I lived during the times of Steve!!…who made those ipads….”
While many would have read his speech 2005 Stanford commencement speech, this article below in Forbes magazine reiterates his uniqueness……….
My order of top ten lessons from Steve’s life goes here………
- Never fear failure
- Listen to the voice in the back of your head that tells you if you are on the right track or not
- Find the most talented people to surround yourself with
- Expect a lot from yourself and others
- Stay hungry, Stay foolish
- The most enduring innovations marry art and science
- To create future, you can’t do it through focus groups (believe in yourselves!)
- Anything is possible through hardwork, determination and a sense of vision
- You can’t connect the dots forward, only backwards
- Don’t care about being right. Care about succeeding
Here is the article………The Top Ten Lessons Steve Jobs Can Teach Us – If We’ll Listen
ENJOY reading and INTROSPECT how much applies to us!